What library items are eligible for auto renewal?
Why didn't my item auto renew? What prevents an item from auto renewing? How do I know if an item is not eligible for auto renewal?
Most library items will auto renew. An item is prevented from auto renewing if it meets one of the following conditions:
- The item has reached it's maximum number of renewals
- The item is on hold for another patron
- The item is borrowed from another library through the Link+ Service
- The item is a same-day checkout
- The item is an eBook or other digital resource
You can try to renew your items by logging in to your account online or contacting us. The system will try only one time to renew the item three days before the due date. It is possible that an item may become eligible for renewal after the system checks.