Q. How do I request materials for pickup?
How will I know when my holds are ready?
- Using the Library catalog, place items on hold. Find detailed instructions here. You may place up to 10 holds.
- Library staff generate a report every 2 to 3 hours each business day and retrieve requested items from the shelves if they are available.
- We will contact you by email or phone to let you know when an item is ready.
- You will have up to 10 days to pick up the item.
- The notification will include the date by which item(s) should be picked up.
- We send notifications when each item becomes available. If you requested more than one item, you may check the items' status in your account and plan to pick up items together.
Learn more about picking up requested materials here.
Was this helpful? 1 0